onsdag 30 maj 2012

Pretty CAS


We went on a splendid weekend getaway and arrived home this monday. We have been planning it for quite some time and the point was to let Signe decide everything we did since we are not sure we will get a chance of going somewhere special this summer. It won´t be a week in Turkey (which we´d all love to do! ;)) for sure since little sister arrives in mid july. So we packed some small suitcases and travelled to Gothenborg which is Swedens second largest city. She wanted to pay Liseberg a visit, it´s a huge very child friendly amusementpark and we also had a marvelleous day at the beach! The weather has been so amazing here last week, unfourtunately it´s supposed to rain all of this week :(
Signe really LOVES to go to the beach, or now that I think of it, she really loves a bath - anywhere ;) I have recently descovered an app for my phone called instagram and I must say, I´m so into taking pics again now. I especially love the two I have used on this lo I made when we came back on monday. Signe is truly enjoying the sand and beach and they are both shot´s of beautiful moments.
I feel the result is quite CAS and it only took me 35 min to put togheter. That´s surely a diffrence from my cards where I can sit on and off for three days sometimes ;)

It says Our bathgirl. The patterned paper (only one?!!) is from Magnolia. Both alphabeths are from Thickers. Metal butterfly and key from Pink paislee. Flowers from WOC and Prima (of course ;))

Hope your weekend was as great as mine! Did you know Sweden won the Eurovision song contest this year? We were represented by beautiful Loreen and I can´t help but share her song:




Yeah, we won! I´m hoping my city, Malmoe will get to be the arranging city next year :)




Thank you so much for looking in!
Big hugs xXx

7 kommentarer:

  1. En nydelig lo vennen og lille Signe er jo bare så fin en liten jente :)
    Barn og vann har virkelig noe magisk over seg!
    Vi var også ute og badet i helgen, men lille Bella måtte konstatere at det var mye varmere i Thailand! men hun badet alt det hun orket likevel, mens mor var ivig badevakt på sidelinjen ;)
    Håper formen er bra til den blivende to-barns mamman!
    masse solfylte klemmer til deg

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åhhh så himla fint du gjort av den bilden...härliga Signe och härliga Pigan som gör så fint!! Hoppas både du och lilla(stora9 magen mår bra!! =)

    Massor av kramisar

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gorgeous scrap page Hunny! It looks like you had a lovely family break :)
    Hope you are feeling well after your trip!
    Hugs xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nydelig LO, Louise!!! Og grattis med Eurovision-seieren!!! Den beste vant!!!

    Klem, Hege:)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Åh Louise, vilken fin layout. Underbara bilder =)) Vi sitter ju lite i samma båt och gjorde samma resa som er men helgen innan. Göteborg är en härlig stad och jag ska åka dit igen men då inte gravid.

    Hoppas allt är bra med dig och magen, inte så många veckor kvar nu =)

    kram maria

    SvaraRadera
  6. HI Louise!!! My gosh! You do layouts too?!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The pretty paper, the lush flowers, the most darling little girl .. gosh you make me want to work on a little layout for my son's pictures just sitting in a box. It won't be STUNNING like this though .. cause this is just .. wow wow woweee FABULOUS! You're amazing!

    ps .. I'm so glad that you all got to take a little mini vacation and enjoyed the beach!! Sounds like a ton of fun!!! :) And your little girl is so PRECIOUS!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    SvaraRadera
  7. OMG!!! This is soooooooo gorgeous hunni!! I love the design of your layout and the cute to boot photos of gorgeous Signe!!! lol Kara loves to lay out on the sand like that too!! I love all your gorgeous shabby details and lucky me now having some of those gorgeous frames ;) I love how you've added it over the photo, I must remember to case that idea if that's OK! big hugs, Jane xxx

    SvaraRadera

Please leave a comment, that would make me thrilled :)
XOXO ♥